Case Study: CatSpring YauponSupporting America's Only Organic Native Tea
Full-service Digital Marketing Support
B2C Texas-based brand of yaupon tea.
Lacking digital presence and launch of a new marquee product. A company with many marketable verticals and no marketing department.
CSY has a strong brand identity based on product quality, ethics and sustainability, which was not leveraged digitally. Because this is a B2C company, social media storytelling and regular email marketing campaigns helped the brand reach a wider audience building a loyal customer base motivated by the brand’s overarching message rather than the product alone. The launch of a new product was supported by influencer marketing, paid advertising and PR directed at relevant publications.
- PR liaisons + creation of PR materials
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social media management
- Website optimization
- Email marketing
- Product Launch at Whole Foods Market
- Paid advertising (targeting)
- Influencer marketing
- Project management
- Amazon storefront management
- Shopify online store optimization and management
- Developing influencer marketing campaign in cooperation with bloggers from the USA and Canada
- Promoting a product launch at Whole Foods Market
- Setting up targeted advertising to increase sales and brand awareness
- Implementing drip and abandon cart email automation
- Launching an SEO strategy and target top revenue term
- Reached accounts +1,400%
- Impressions +749%
- Engaged accounts +602%
Website / SEO:
- Impressions +322.6%
- Clicks +508.8%
- Site Click-through-rate +44.1%
- Reached pre-covid levels in Amazon and Shopify store.
When we started working with CatSpring Yaupon, their SEO rankings had been dropping continuously for an extended period of time. High competition and the competitive landscape made it difficult for them to rank. The days of post-it-and-you’ll-rank were over. Colibrily stepped in to build a targeted SEO strategy starting with a competitive analysis.
Shopify SEO in itself is a different ballgame, we chose to focus on optimizing the site itself for specific user long-tail keywords. The results speak for themselves. After several months, CatSpring went from outside the top 10 to the top 3 for the main revenue-generating keyword. But we didn’t stop there, we created and implemented a link-building strategy that lead to CatSpring Yaupon having the highest domain authority (DA) amongst its competitors. When the prime holiday shopping season finished, CatSpring saw its sales skyrocket from the previous year.